Clover 502 Acid Wash 80 Extra Strength Acidic Cleaner
QtyEx. VATInc. VAT
Clover Acid Wash 80 Extra Strong Acidic Cleaner
- Concentrated formulation - dissolves scale build-up
- Low odour- no choking fumes
- removes cement and plaster splashes
- A highly concentrated acidic cleaner for the removal of severe water scale and rust marks.
- Based on a special blend of surfactants with hydrochloric acid.
- NB. Not suitable for use on stainless steel.
- As a highly powerful descaler, Acid Wash 80 is recommended to remove
- scale and stains in toilet deep-cleans.
- Dilute according to the job in hand. For heavy scale and rust removal, use undiluted. For cleaning concrete from walls, use 1 part ACID WASH 80 with 10 parts of water. For etching floors, use 1 part ACID WASH 80 to 40 parts of water. Apply to the surface, leave for a few seconds to act,
then rinse away with water. Always test the resistance of the surface to be cleaned before commencing cleaning.
- N.B. DO NOT USE ON STAINLESS STEEL
- DO NOT USE ON VITREOUS ENAMEL
- THE SURFACE TO BE CLEANED MUST BE RESISTANT TO HYDROCHLORIC ACID