AquaSparkle Non Chlorine Shock Granules
QtyEx. VATInc. VAT
AquaSparkle Spa Non Chlorine Shock is a granular product that is ideal for the regular oxidation of spa water as it will destroy organic waste and chloramines without increasing the chlorine level.
These granules can be used for chlorine or bromine treated spas spa water to help achieve crystal clear water that looks great and is comfortable for bathers.
A granular product that is ideal for regular oxidation of spa water. As it does not increase chlorine or bromine levels, bathing can resume shortly after application.
- Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2–7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust.
- Maintain free chlorine levels in spas of between 3-5mg/l (ppm).Maintain bromine levels in the range of 3 – 5mg/l (ppm).
- Pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 10g of product of 0.2 gallon (1ltr) in water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the spa whilst the pump (s) are turned ‘on'.
- After shock treatment procedure, allow at least 30 minutes before bathing recommences, leaving the spa cover off for at least one hour.
Please note: Use AquaSPArkle Non Chlorine Shock weekly or after heavy spa use.
AquaSparkle Spa Non Chlorine Shock
- Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
- Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- When pre-dissolving always add product to water and not vice versa.
- Handle products in a well ventilated area - preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.