A hardwearing Continental Swingline Square 112 Litre Bin made from tough, easy clean polypropylene, use with the centre-drop counterweighted lid (sold separately) designed to contain odours making it ideal for baby changing areas.
- Maximize space and sanitation with the 112 litre square bin!
- Made of engineered resins for a smooth, seamless form, this 112 litre square bin, is easy to clean and built to last.
- It also features a reinforced base to withstand heavy use in commercial venues.
- The square design offers up to 25% more capacity than standard round cans of the same height. This helps you to save on labour and refuse bag costs simultaneously.
- Providing form and function at an economic cost, this receptacle is perfect for use in schools, restaurants, hotels, and many other high-volume venues.
- For added strength and durability, this receptacle has a rolled rim and rigid side walls to provide increased resistance to dents and cracks.
- The large opening accommodates large items, while the sloped design prevents the accumulation of rubbish.
- For your convenience, this bin is able to nest for efficient, space-saving storage when not in use.
- H: 68cm (27" )
- W: 42cm (16½" )
- D: 42cm (16½" )
This website is intended for use in the UK with customers and deliveries in the UK geographic territory, international inquiries please Contact Us
Use the code below and get 5% off in your first purchase.