Waterline Cleaning Paste
QtyEx. VATInc. VAT
Blue Horizons Waterline Cleaning Paste is a superb blend presented in a pot with sponge applicator for stubborn dirt and grease removal. It is a highly effective cleaning paste used to clean body oils, fats and grease that form tide marks around waterlines.
Waterline cleaning paste can be used on concrete, tiled, fibreglass and vinyl liner pool surfaces.
Blue Horizons Waterline Cleaning Paste 350g Application Instructions:
1 - Lower the pool water level to expose the area to be cleaned.
2 - Use protective gloves and apply waterline cleaning paste using a suitable soft clean sponge (as provided) or brush or cloth. Wet the applicator before using the paste.
3 - Apply to the area to be cleaned and wait for at least 2 minutes (this compound adheres to wall surfaces), then gently rub to clean.
4 - Wash down cleaned surface area after use, with water.
Please refer to the Blue Horizons Pool Care guide for further product information in our downloads section.
Blue Horizons Waterline Cleaning Paste 350g General Precautions:
- Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners as a dangerous reaction may occur.
Blue Horizons Waterline Cleaning Paste 350g Handling/storage:
- Important - See risk and safety phrases.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.
BLUE HORIZONS WATERLINE CLEANING PASTE CONTAINS - AQUEOUS MINERAL IMPREGNATED SOAP AND DETERGENT BLEND - CLASSIFIED AS NON HAZARDOUS.
Blue Horizons Waterline Cleaning Paste 350g Risk:
- Irritating to skin.
Blue Horizons Waterline Cleaning Paste 350g Safety:
- Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. Seek medical advice if irritation occurs.