- Compare ()
- Faster checkout
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- View and track orders and more
BioPak BioCane Round Plates. The BioCane tree-free plates are made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product of the sugar refining industry. Our BioCane range is certified home compostable.
- BioCane disposable plates are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted during sugarcane refining (that would otherwise be burned).
- These plates are a more eco-friendly alternative to paper plates as they are made from reclaimed resources and certified carbon neutral.
- These bagasse plates are microwave safe and ovenproof up to 220°C for 20 mins. They are refrigerator and freezer friendly but please test freezer applications to see if it suits your product.
- This range of sugarcane plates consists of a variety of sizes with a mixture of single and three compartments for many meal types.
- 250cm / 10"
This website is intended for use in the UK with customers and deliveries in the UK geographic territory, international inquiries please Contact Us
Use the code below and get 5% off in your first purchase.