- Compare ()
- Faster checkout
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- View and track orders and more
Bio-Production XCST Chlorine Sanitising Tablets are based on a blend of patented effervescent base with an active ingredient of Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate. When dissolved in water, Chlorine Tablets give a measured dose of available chlorine, which can be used for the disinfection of equipment, work surfaces, plant etc, in the hospital, medical, hotel and catering and local authority industries. When dissolved in water Chlorine Tablets give a measured dose of available chlorine, which can be used for the purification of water and disinfection of equipment, surfaces, plant etc. in the hospital, medical, hotel, catering & local authority industries. Each tablet liberates 1,000 parts per million of available chlorine per litre of clean tap water. Use warm water and/or stirring to speed up tablet dissolution time. Renew working solution when chlorine smell disappears or when solution is heavily soiled.
Bio-Production XCST Chlorine Sanitising Tablets Features:
- Kills up to 99.999% of bacteria
- Rapid dissolving for all sanitising applications
- Slow releasing with a controlled release of chlorine
- Much more stable over time—easier to store
- Stabilises availability of chlorine, even in strong sunlight
- High concentration of available chlorine per unit
- No residue left behind so no system clogging
Bio-Production XCST Chlorine Sanitising Tablets are suitable for:
- Dilute 1 tablet in 5 litres of water. Ensure tablet is fully dissolved before salad/vegetables are added. Allow 10 minutes contact time. Remove from solution and rinse thoroughly if fresh, drinkable water.
Equipment and surface washing:
- Place 1 tablet in clean cold water to obtain a solution for the safe sanitising of clean non-absorbent surfaces, equipment, utensils etc. Wash hands after use and keep container closed in a cool dry place away from food. Renew solution when chlorine smell disappears or when heavily soiled.
Conforms to EN1276. Kills E Coli, Salmonella, Norovirus, Swine influenza (H1N1), Avian Influenza (H5N1) and all related bacteria.
N.B. Avoid contact with wet skin.
This website is intended for use in the UK with customers and deliveries in the UK geographic territory, international inquiries please Contact Us
Use the code below and get 5% off in your first purchase.