JanSan® Water Cooler Cup Translucent Plastic are made from tough polypropylene that gives them enough strength to cope with commercial use without breaking or splitting. A rolled rim also gives them added sturdiness to stop them from flexing in the hand. Make sure you've always got water on offer in your workplace with this bumper pack of water cooler cups.
Which Water Cooler Dispensers Will These Cups Fit?
- The cups have a diameter of 70(Ø)mm, meaning they'll fit in any water cooler cup dispenser that takes this size.
Are These Water Cooler Cups Recyclable?
- Yes, polypropylene is widely accepted for recycling, which means these water cups can be easily recycled after use. This will help you to divert waste away from landfill and do that little bit more for the planet.
Can I Serve Hot Drinks In These Cups?
- No, these cups are only made for use at temperatures of up to 20°C, so they should only be used to serve water, juices and soft drinks. This also means they're not safe for use in microwaves or vending machines.
- The cups are made from strong polypropylene
- Eliminates the risk of injuries caused by broken glass
- Rolled rims give the cups added sturdiness
- The wide base helps to prevent spills
- Suitable for water cooler dispensers that take cups with a 70(Ø)mm
- These cups can be stacked for space-saving storage
- The disposable cups can be recycled after use
- Safe for use at temperatures of up to 20°C
- Perfect for use in offices, workplaces, functions and events
- Capacity 7oz / 200ml
- Dimensions 91(H) x 70(Ø)mm
- Material Polypropylene
- Colour Clear
This website is intended for use in the UK with customers and deliveries in the UK geographic territory, international inquiries please Contact Us