JanSan®Paper Straight Jumbo Straw 200mm Black are made entirely from sustainably sourced paper, these straws are kinder to the Earth's finite resources and can be composted within 12 weeks in commercial composting facilities. As such, they offer an eco-friendly alternative to conventional plastic straws, helping you to reduce your environmental impact and meet consumer demand for more sustainable disposables. Improve the green footprint of your business with this pack of 250 x black compostable paper straws.
This high quality, paper design also means the straws are strong and resistant to softening for longer, making it easy for your customers to drink and enjoy your delicious beverages. The substantial 220mm-long design also allows these straws to be used with a variety of different-sized beverages, making them ideal for everything from fruit juices to soft drinks.
- Material Paper
- The straws will compost within 12 weeks in industrial composting sites
- Made from renewable, sustainably sourced paper
- Made with compostable, food-grade ink and glue
- Greener alternatives to standard plastic straws
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than traditional plastic alternatives
- The premium paper design means the straws resist softening for longer
- Substantial 220mm length perfect for reaching into deep drinks
- 6mm bore
This website is intended for use in the UK with customers and deliveries in the UK geographic territory, international inquiries please Contact Us