Enov eFill 012 Washing Up Liquid Concentrate
QtyEx. VATInc. VAT
Enov E-Fill 012 Super concentrated unperfumed multi purpose dishwashing detergent. Long lasting streak-free formulation. Biodegradable, phosphate and formaldehyde free. Ideal for dishwashing, vehicle cleaning, paintwork and general cleaning.
The E-Fill chemical concentrate range from Enov provide a convenient way to accurately dose and provides a more manageable way to monitor and predict your chemical usage over time. Simply squeeze the bottle to fill the 10ml reservoir at the top and dose once into a 750ml trigger spray for general surface cleaning, or twice into a 10 litre bucket for mop and bucket cleaning.
One 1 litre bottle will provide you with 100 trigger refills.
How concentrated cleaning chemicals can benefit you, your business and the environment:
- The majority of cleaning chemicals are sold as ready-to-use formulas that require more plastic packaging for a chemical that provides a fraction of active in-use product when compared to products such as E-Fill.
- Carbon emissions and cost to the environment are hugely reduced through minimising packaging requirements for storage and transport
- Cleaning chemical concentrates save you space in your store cupboards.
- Saves you money through providing an easy and convenient way to dilute and minimise the opportunity for over-dosing, wastage and spillages.
- Goes much further than conventional cleaning chemicals for a fraction of the price.
E-Fill User Guide:
Step 1: Gently squeeze bottle, pushing liquid up 'spout' and into dosing reservoir.
Step 2: Stop squeezing once reservoir is full - excess chemical will drain back into 'spout'.
Step 3: Carefully pour the contents of the reservoir into the trigger bottle. Remember to replace cap on concentrate bottle immediately afterwards.
Step 4: Insert spray head back onto bottle and secure and tighten.
Trigger Bottle Applications:
If you are using a bucket application, please follow steps 1 and 2 above. Then ensure bucket is full with fresh, clean water. Then, pour contents of dosing reservoir into the bucket. Make sure the bottle is close to the waters surface and tip gently to avoid chemical splashes. Large buckets may require a second dose. Once dosing is complete replace cap on concentrate bottle and return to storage.