Enov eFill 300 Concentrate Floor Cleaner
QtyEx. VATInc. VAT
E-Fill 300 Floor Cleaner removes everyday dirt and grease on all types of hard floors. Low foaming the product is easy to use and rinses off quickly without leaving potentially sticky or slippery residues. Whilst mainly used as a mopping solution, Low Foam Cleaner can be used through a trigger spray when extra control is required or when cleaning walls etc. Ideal for use through scrubber dryers.
Follow the pictorial guide on the bottle. Squeeze bottle to fill the top reservoir, when the reservoir is full tip the contents into either a trigger spray bottle or a bucket containing warm/hot water. A second dose may be necessary in larger buckets, do not repeat the dose into trigger spray bottles.
Available for a range of common cleaning applications, the 1 litre bottles dispense an accurate 25ml dose into a built-in chamber that is then decanted into the specifically designed trigger spray bottles and topped up with water.
One 1 litre bottle will provide you with 100 trigger refills.
Why concentrated cleaning chemicals like E- Fill are a good idea....
- The majority of cleaning chemicals are sold as ready- to- use formulas that require more plastic packaging for a chemical that provides a fraction of active in- use product when compared to products such as E- Fill.
- Carbon emissions and cost to the environent are hugely reduced through minimising packaging requirements for storage and transport
- Cleaning chemical concentrates save you space in your store cupboards.
- Saves you money through providing an easy and conventient way to dilute and minimise the opportunity for over- dosing, wastage and spillages.
- Goes much further than conventional cleaning chemicals for a fraction of the price.
E-Fill User Guide
Step 1: Gently squeeze bottle, pushing liquid up 'spout' and into dosing reservoir.
Step 2: Stop squeezing once reservoir is full - excess chemical will drain back into 'spout'.
Step 3: Carefully pour the contents of the reservoir into the trigger bottle. Remember to replace cap on concentrate bottle immediately afterwards.
Step 4: Insert spray head back onto bottle and secure and tighten.
Trigger Bottle Applications
If you are using a bucket application, please follow steps 1 and 2 above. Then ensure bucket is full with fresh, clean water. Then, pour contents of dosing reservior into the bucket. Make sure the bottle is close to the waters surface and tip gently to avoid chemical splashes. Large buckets may require a second dose. Once dosing is complete replace cap on concentrate bottle and return to storage.