Acrylic Floor Primer 5 Litre
QtyEx. VATInc. VAT
Enov Undercoat is a non-yellowing polymer film and does not discolour even the lightest floor.
Why choose Enov Undercoat?
- Enov Undercoat is a non-yellowing polymer film and does not discolour even the lightest floor.
- It penetrates and seals porous floors, provides an ideal base for emulsion application.
- Especially effective on old, worn & porous floors prior to polishing the floor.
- Enov Undercoat is resistant to polish strippers.
Where can you use Undercoat?
- For all linoleum, P.V.C., rubber, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
- N.B. Do not use on unsealed wood and cork floor coverings.
How do you use Enov Undercoat?
- Enov Undercoat must be applied to a clean grease free floor.
- Apply a thin even film of seal using a clean lint free mop or applicator.
- Apply a second coat when the first is dry (approximately 30 mins).
- Coverage: 50 square metres per litre.
- Enov Undercoat is formulated as a sealer coat and does not have a high resistance to wear.
- It must be finished by the application of Diamond or other metallised polymer emulsion and normal maintenance techniques employed
All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.