Bactericidal Hand Soap 5 Litre
QtyEx. VATInc. VAT
Enov Bactericidal Hand Soap is a powerful cleaning agent which contains the proven germicidal agent Triclosan and yet is extremely mild to the skin since it also contains glycerine.
- Bactericidal Hand Soap is an unperfumed, anti-bacterial handwashing lotion specially formulated for use in hospitals and in the food and catering industries where personal hygiene is essential.
- Bactericidal Hand Soap should be filled into pump action dispensers. Apply a small amount of soap onto wet hands and lather well.
- Remove lather by rinsing with clean water. Dry hands thoroughly after washing. PROTECT FROM FROST.
- All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 - 2004/648/EC.
- This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.