Bleach 5 Litre
QtyEx. VATInc. VAT
eChlor Bleach is designed to disinfect and kill germs on most hard surfaces and eradicate malodours at source.
eChlor Bleach is a powerful bleach effective against a wide range of pathogenic organisms.
Why choose eChlor Bleach?
- Disinfects and removes odour in one operation
- Suitable for washrooms, toilets, kitchens and drains
- It keeps drains and toilets clean and sweet smelling.
- Ideal for soaking cloths and mops
- Also useful for sanitising crockery and removing tanin stains from crockery and teapots
Where can you use eChlor Bleach?
eChlor Bleach is ideal for drains, floors, lavatories and for general disinfecting and cleaning.
How do you use eChlor Bleach?
For general disinfecting use 1 part eChlor Bleach to 80 parts water.
Use undiluted for toilets and drains.
eChlor Bleach solution should be used with care and stored safely.
Bleach can cause damage to carpets, fabrics, plastic, lino floor coverings and many other common materials.
N.B. Do not mix eChlor Bleach with other cleaners.
Keep separate from acids.
Do not use on metal surfaces such as stainless steel, chrome, etc.
All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.