Wet Look Floor Polish 5 Litre
Enov Diamond is a protective emulsion floor polish formulated to dry to a bright and prolongs the life of flooring materials.
Why choose Enov Diamond?
- Enov Diamond is easy to use with no burnishing required.
- Provides an extra durable, wet look finish
- Ideal for prestigious floors
- Excellent scuff and slip resistance
- Suitable for very heavy traffic areas
- Where can you use Enov Diamond?
- Enov Diamond is ideal for all linoleum, P.V.C., rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
- N.B. Not suitable for unsealed wood, unsealed cork or laminated flooring.
How do you use Enov Diamond?
- Diamond must be applied to a clean dry floor.
- If required strip old polish with Selate or Selstrip.
- Apply a thin even film using a clean lint free mop or applicator.
- Apply a second coat when the first is dry (approximately 30 minutes).
- Additional coats enhance the finish.
- May be readily maintained with Clean & Buff or Clean & Buff Gel.
- Coverage: 60 square metres per litre
All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.