- Compare ()
- Faster checkout
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- View and track orders and more
Enov Clean & Buff Gel economically maintains polished floors - without removing or dulling polish film at recommended dilution, made from natural citrus oils and vegetable oil derived emulsifiers to be environmentally friendly.
Why choose Enov Clean & Buff Gel?
- It is an ideal damp mopping solution for all surfaces.
- It is readily burnished to a slip resistant shine.
- Perfect for spray cleaning, Enov Clean & Buff Gel removes dirt and heel marks with ease.
- Increases slip resistance and polish durability.
- Where can you use Enov Clean & Buff Gel?
- Use Enov Clean & Buff Gel for the regular cleaning and maintenance of linoleum, PVC, rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
- N.B Do not use on unsealed wood and cork.
How do you use Enov Clean & Buff Gel?
- For general mopping dilute Clean & Buff Gel 1 part to 100 parts hot water. Mop, allow to dry, burnish if required to improve the shine.
- For spray burnishing dilute 1 part to 50 parts water. Spray lightly ahead of machine fitted with appropriate nylon pad.
- N.B. For maximum floor life we would recommend that floors are polished with Selexel or Diamond Brite prior to regular maintenance with Enov Clean & Buff Gel.
All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 and 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water
This website is intended for use in the UK with customers and deliveries in the UK geographic territory, international inquiries please Contact Us
Use the code below and get 5% off in your first purchase.