- Compare ()
- Faster checkout
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- View and track orders and more
BioHazard Body Fluid Spillage Kit is perfect is desinged for the safe disposal of body fluid spillages such as blood, vomit or urine. Each kit contains 2 applications with all the essential items for safely cleaning and disposing of any body fluid spills. The body fluid spill kit keeps employees and customers safe from spillages as well as effectively disinfecting surface areas. BioHazard Body Fluid Spillage Kit is everything needed to clean up small body spills of blood, faeces, urine and vomit. Follow the steps below to minimise the risk of biological contamination.
Step 1 – put on protective clothing, apron and gloves.
Step 2 – sprinkle the absorbent granules over the spill area and wait for the gel to form.
Step 3 – remove the gel using the scoop and scraper and place in the biohazard waste bag.
Step 4 – spray area with disinfectant, clean with the dry wipe and place in the biohazard bag.
Step 5 – remove the apron and the gloves and place in the biohazard bag.
Step 6 – wipe hands using the disinfectant wipe, place in the waste bag and dispose in accord with local regulations.
- Comes in a durable polypropylene bag
- Yellow is highly visible and easy to identify
- Provides effective and fast treatment for burns, scalds and sunburn
- Ideal for both trade and domestic use
- A complete kit for handling body fluid spills
- Saves scrabbling about trying to find everything in an emergency
- Essential equipment for all healthcare facilities
- Perfect for both the hospitality trade and domestic user
- Disinfectant Spray 30ml x 1
- Absorbent Powder 10g x 1
- Vinyl Gloves - Pair x 1
- Clinical Waste Bag x 1
- White Apron x 1
- Cardboard Waste Scoop x 1
This website is intended for use in the UK with customers and deliveries in the UK geographic territory, international inquiries please Contact Us
Use the code below and get 5% off in your first purchase.