- Compare ()
- Faster checkout
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- View and track orders and more
This HSE Premium Burns First Aid Kit 10 Person contains high quality dressings for immediate applications to burns including a workable selection of gels, dressings and other ancillary items for effective first aid from minor to severe burns.
Burns are a common workplace injury and can usually be treated effectively with simple first aid. Early application (within 20 minutes of the injury occuring) reduces burn depth, pain and progression.
Be prepared for minor emergencies and injuries with our Burns First Aid Kit. Ideal for smaller work places or single floors in care homes, this high-quality kit features all the items required in the event of a scald or burn in any environment. Presented in a durable and secure case, the entire kit can be screwed to the wall ensuring every member or staff knows where these items are located at any given time. The case is also coloured a bright orange tone to make identification and locating as easy as possible while a comfortable handle means that smaller work spaces can also store the kit under a table or on a specified bench.
- Comes in a durable polypropylene box
- Red box is highly visible and easy to identify
- Provides effective and fast treatment for burns, scalds and sunburn
- 10 person kit
- Ideal for both trade and domestic use
- 1 x first aid leaflet
- 4 x (100 x 100mm) burn dressing.
- 2 x (200 x 200mm) burn dressing
- 6 x 3.5g gel sachet
- 1 x 50ml gel bottle
- 2 x 50mm conforming bandage
- 2 x pairs of disposable gloves
- 1 x clothing scissors
- 6 x safety pins
- Size: 27.5 x 27 x 9.5cm
This website is intended for use in the UK with customers and deliveries in the UK geographic territory, international inquiries please Contact Us
Use the code below and get 5% off in your first purchase.