- Compare ()
- Faster checkout
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- View and track orders and more
HSE Disposable Instant Ice Pack needs no pre-cooling, so it's ready to use immediately and provides instant cooling relief for a variety of injuries, including muscle sprains and deep bruising. It is safe, effective and incredibly easy to use: simply activate via the instructions on the rear of the packaging, and apply with a cloth barrier to the affected area. The ice pack can be used for physiotherapy as well as a reactive treatment for burns and workplace injuries. Please note, this pack should never be used directly on skin.
- Instant Ice Pack is an alternative to the re-usable hot & cold packs and is ready for immediate use in any emergency where cold therapy is required.
- Instant Ice Packs are packaged in a durable wrap which is easily handled and is patient-friendly, whilst being tough enough to withstand the rigours of transportation and storage.
- The new small AeroPlast Instant Icepack is an excellent addition to the hot & cold treatment range.
- It provides users with a smaller, cost effective option, ideally suited to soft pack use where space is limited.
- Size: 16 x 9cm
This website is intended for use in the UK with customers and deliveries in the UK geographic territory, international inquiries please Contact Us
Use the code below and get 5% off in your first purchase.