Enov K015 eBreak is a aluminium safe heavy duty degreaser. Emulsifies animal fats, grease, blood and protein with ease Contains effective detergents for soil penetration Non Tainting Ideal Food Plant cleaner Aluminium Safe Controlled foam, no excessive rinsing.
Why choose Enov eBreak?
- Aluminium Safe Heavy Duty Degreaser
- Heavy Duty Unperfumed Cleaner Degreaser
- Powerful multi surface cleaner and degreaser
- Cuts through grease and removes ingrained soil
- For use on floors, walls, cooker hoods and ovens
- Ideal in kitchens and the food industry
- Where can you apply Enov eBreak?
- Suitable for floors, walls, drains, gullies, and canopies in Kitchens, Bakeries, Restaurants, Hospitals and the Meat processing and Food Manufacturing Industry. Will not taint food stuffs, may be used through mechanical floor scrubber machines.
How do you use Enov eBreak?
Sweep floor and remove all loose soiling. Apply a solution of eBreak 1: 40 with water and apply by mop. Agitate the solution to penetrate the soiling before cleaning and rinsing off using warm water.
WORK SURFACES AND WALLS:
- Remove all food products to prevent contamination. Remove any loose soiling. Apply a solution of eBreak at the required dilution with a cloth, sponge, or scouring pad. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and leave to air dry.
DEEP FAT FRYERS:
- Turn off power and allow to cool. Drain oil and remove sediment. Fill fryer with a solution of eBreak at a 1: 20 dilution. Heat solution for 10-12 mins. DO NOT BOIL.
- Drain and rinse with clean water, wipe dry. To sanitise high risk areas, rinse or spray clean all surfaces with Kitchen Sanitiser concentrated residual sanitiser.
All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
This website is intended for use in the UK with customers and deliveries in the UK geographic territory, international inquiries please Contact Us