Enov K010 Sani-Safe Cleaner Sanitiser Concentrated formular for superior antibacterial and cleaning performance. Food safe-independent reports conclude the product is suitable for non-rinsing applications. Environmentally friendly.
Sani-Safe is a blend of advanced quaternary ammonium biocides and amphoteric surfactant to produce a broad spectrum of killing power on both gram+ve and gram-ve bacteria.
Rinsing food preparation areas after using Sani-Safe is always recommended to reduce the potential of product build up, however independent tests have shown that in dilutions of greater than 1:10 rinsing is not required.
Why choose Enov Sani-Safe?
- Enov Sani-Safe is a multi purpose Bactericidal Cleaner.
- Excellent cleaning power on all food types including animal fats, vegetable oils, starches and proteins.
- Enov Sani-Safe is independently tested to EN 1276 on a wide range of bacteria.
- It is non - tainting and food safe, does not require rinsing.
- Neutral, odourless sanitiser suitable for use on most hard surfaces
Where can you apply Enov Sani-Safe?
- Sani-Safe is ideal for janitorial trade, hospitals, schools, gymnasia, changing rooms, kitchens, restaurants, bars etc. Food industry, bakers, brewers, confectioners, meat processing plant, food storage areas, delivery vehicles etc. Animal handling, animal housing, agricultural buildings, abattoirs, mortuaries.
- N.B. Remove gross contamination before cleaning.
How do you use Enov Sani-Safe?
- General cleaning and sanitising - 1:40
- Light duty cleaning - 1:80
- Spray and Wipe - 1:10
Leave for 30 seconds contact time for biocidal action.
All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
This website is intended for use in the UK with customers and deliveries in the UK geographic territory, international inquiries please Contact Us