Lovibond MD100 6 in 1 Pool Control
QtyEx. VATInc. VAT
Lovibond Photometer MD110 6-In-1 Pool Control Test Kit is a portable handheld instrument. Simple button layout and robust waterproof design makes it easy to use and ideal for testing pool water. With a large backlit display, it is also suitable for use in the Plant Room.
The units supply accurate, reproducible results using high-quality interference filters with long-life LEDs as a light source. Tests are conducted using Lovibond® tablet reagents which give long-term stability and a guaranteed minimum 5 or 10-year shelf life. Liquid reagents can also be used.
Test results are automatically stored with time and date for later review, and can also be downloaded to a PC using an additional Infra Red interface.
- The instrument in carrying case
- 4 Micro batteries (AAA)
- 3 Round vials (Glass) with lids
- Tablets reagents
- Crushing / Stirring Rod
- Guarantee sheet
- Certificate (COC)
- Instruction manual
- Chlorine 0-6.0 mg/l
- pH Value 6.5-8.4
- Alkalinity Total 5-200 mg/l
- Calcium Hardness 0-500 mg/l
- Bromine 0.05-13 mg/l
- Cyanuric Acid 2-160 mg/l
Storage & Handling
- Store in a cool, dry place away from oxidizing and reducing agents, strong acid, alkalis, solvents and organic materials.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Always wear suitable gloves and eye protection when handling.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.