JanSan® Kraft SOS Paper Brown Carrier Bags strong and suitable for carrying foil containers or brown food to go boxes. This is a great alternative to plastic bags being made out of kraft paper to be environmentally friendly but also great looking for your business.Paper bags with paper handles in brown. These are perfect for food delivery or takeaway for your cafe, restaurant or takeaway.
Reduce the environmental impact of single-use plastic carrier bags by switching to these Kraft SOS Paper Brown Carrier Bags . As they're made entirely from recycled paper, these carrier bags have a minimal impact on Earth's natural resources and a small carbon footprint. So switching to them is a great way for you to make small, sustainable changes to your service!
The paper material means these bags can also be recycled after use. This will help you and your customers to divert waste away from landfill and into more Earth-friendly disposal streams.
But that's not all! As they're made from thick paper and feature handles attached with a super-strong adhesive, these carrier bags have more than enough strength to carry heavy loads without breaking. A rectangular base allows the bags to stand upright too - making transporting food or packing groceries as easy as can be.
- Made from Sack Kraft Paper, 60% Virgin Pulp, 40% Recycled - 90 GSM
- The bags are also recyclable after use for more sustainable disposal
- Gives you a great green alternative to single-use plastic carrier bags
- Handles are attached with a super-strong adhesive to ensure secure carrying
- Thick paper construction offers enough strength to carry heavy loads
- The kraft colourway gives these bags an organic look
- Rectangular base allows bags to stand upright for easy loading and transportation
- Supplied flat-packed for space-saving storage
- Ideal for carrying takeaway containers, groceries and food-to-go
- These versatile carriers can also be used as eco gift bags
- 11" x 8.5" x 4.3"
This website is intended for use in the UK with customers and deliveries in the UK geographic territory, international inquiries please Contact Us