Enov Clean & Buff cleans faster and maintains gloss longer on all floor types. This maintainer cleans floors faster and maintains the gloss longer, than other floor maintainers available on the market, and is effective for damp mopping, spray cleaning, bonnet buffing and machine scrubbing. The maintainer also leaves a fresh clean fragrance.
Why choose Enov Clean & Buff?
- Highly efficient cleaner.
- Suitable for damp mopping and spray burnishing
- Removes scuff marks and restores gloss finish
- Increases slip resistance and polish durability
- Pleasant and fragrant in use.
- Where can you use Enov Clean & Buff?
- A polish maintainer for linoleum, PVC, rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
How do you use Enov Clean & Buff?
- Mopping - Dilute Enov Clean & Buff 1 part to 40 parts clean water. Mop floor with the solution. Allow to dry. Burnish to a shine with a nylon polishing pad.
- Spray Cleaning/Burnishing - Dilute Enov Clean & Buff 1 part to 20 parts clean water. Spray a fine mist on the floor in front of the machine and burnish lightly until dry.
- N.B. Do not over apply. Not suitable for unsealed wood, unsealed cork or laminate flooring.
All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 and 2004/648/EC.This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
This website is intended for use in the UK with customers and deliveries in the UK geographic territory, international inquiries please Contact Us