QtyEx. VATInc. VAT
Prochem A250 Alkleenis a versatile universal alkaline cleaner, which is highly effective for spray cleaning of hard floors which do not respond to neutral maintainers. Alkleen can also be used on all hard surfaces such as plastics, laminates, concrete, linoleum and any surface not harmed by water.
- Universal alkaline cleaner concentrate for floors, plastics and most hard surfaces.
- Can be applied by rotary or scrubber-drier floor machine or sprayer.
- Turquoise blue liquid with lemon fragrance.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Mix 50 to 100ml Alkleen concentrate per litre of warm water (1:20 or 1:10)
- For very heavy soiling Alkleen can be used at higher concentrations.
- Always pre-test surface to be cleaned before proceeding.
- Apply diluted solution by spray applicator, mop, rotary machine or scrubber drier.
- Follow up with wet pick-up vacuum, buffing pad or towel.
- Do not use Alkleen on food contact surfaces.
- pH Concentrate: 11.4
- pH Diluted: 9.5