Prochem Filter-Out Spray 1 Litre
QtyEx. VATInc. VAT
Prochem Filter-Out Spray is an advanced formula carpet stain remover for charged particle soils such as air filtration soils (draught marks) along skirting boards, under doors and around heating and ventilation areas. Filter-Out will also help remove carbon, soot, smoke residue, photocopier and fax toner spills.
- Filtration soil remover for soot, toner & carbon on carpets.
- Helps remove draught marks along walls and doorways.
- Exclusive Prochem technology neutralises particle charge attraction, allowing soils to be extracted away.
- Ready-to-use 1 litre spray.
- Green liquid with floral fragrance.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Carefully vacuum any loose soil with vacuum nozzle (Do not use brush or brush type vacuum cleaner).
- Filter-Out is ready-to-use.
- Always pretest carpet for colour fastness before proceeding.
- Apply Filter-Out directly to soiled areas with trigger sprayer supplied.
- For heavy soil deposits, agitate with soft spotting brush.
- Allow 3 to 5 minutes dwell time for product to react with soil and release particle charge.
- Extraction rinse with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse solution diluted at 1 part to 20 parts hot water, using a hand tool or upholstery tool.
- Blot or wipe with folded white terry towel then lightly brush or groom to align fibres.
- pH: 10.0