QtyEx. VATInc. VAT
Prochem C255 Prorinse is an acidic rinse agent for neutralising alkaline residues of floor polish stripper, before applying new emulsion polish. The use of Prorinse helps prevent 'powdering' and problems with the adhesion and durability of the new polish which can be caused by alkaline cleaner or stripper residues.
- Acid rinse agent for neutralising alkaline emulsion polish floor stripper.
- Prevents reaction and powdering of new polish.
- Orange liquid with mild odour.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Remove stripper and soil slurry with wet pick-up vacuum.
- Dilute 50ml Prorinse per litre of water (1 to 20).
- Apply solution evenly to floor with mop, then allow floor to dry before application of Proshine emulsion polish.
- pH Concentrate: 2.5
- pH Diluted: 3.5 to 4.0