Prochem Stone Seal
QtyEx. VATInc. VAT
Prochem R603 Stone Seal is a Durable water and oil resistant penetrating sealer for concrete, brick, grout, terracotta, limestone, sandstone, decorative tiling and other porous or mineral floors and surfaces. Stone Seal provides an invisible protective barrier against oil and water on porous stone surfaces. Stone Seal can be used on internal and external stone floors, subject to testing.
- Water-based oil & water resistant sealer for concrete, stone, terracotta, brick and other mineral & porous flooring surfaces.
- Does not change the appearance of natural stone.
- Apply by brush, roller or mop.
- Clear liquid with mild acrylic odour.
- For professional and industrial use only.
- Stone Seal is ready-to-use. Do not dilute further.
- Coverage is approximately 150 to 200m2 per 5 litres, depending upon porosity of floor.
- Always pre-test surface to be treated before proceeding and allow treatment to dry fully before testing and assessing suitability for full application.
- Apply Stone Seal solution by roller, mop or saturated soft brush.
- Do not apply by spray.
- For indoor use ensure there is adequate ventilation.
- Allow surface to dry completely before use.
- Do not allow product to freeze. Rinse application equipment in water.
- pH Concentrate: 5.0
- pH Diluted: Not applicable