Clover 102 Remove Floor Polish Stripper
QtyEx. VATInc. VAT
Clover Remove Floor Polish Stripper rapidly penetrates and removes even aged-on metallised and non-metallised polish film from floors. Alkaline-based, low-odour and free of harsh solvents and ammonia, Remove produces a receptive base for a new polish application. It can be used on linoleum, rubber, thermoplastic, sealed wood and terrazzo floor surfaces, and is recommended for use in schools, airports, hotels, factories, shopping centres, pubs and offices.
Clover Remove Floor Polish Stripper Features:
- Remove Floor Polish Stripper is a traditional alkaline based floor stripper to remove even aged on polish film.
- Highly effective & easy to use floor polish stripper, ideal for use on a range of floor types to remove old or worn floor polish & to provide a good base to apply fresh polish to your flooring.
- A low odour liquid floor stripper that is free from harsh solvents and ammonia that produces a clean, receptive base for a new application of polish.
- Effective on both metallised and non-metallised floor polishes. Ideal to strip emulsion polish from linoleum, thermoplastic floors, rubber, sealed wood and terrazzo.
- Recommended for use in schools, colleges, hotels, offices, airports, factories, shops, shopping centres, ferries, bars, nightclubs and pubs.
Directions For Use:
Dilute 1 part Remove to 10 parts water and leave for 15 minutes to soak, before scrubbing with a scrubbing machine and nylon scrubbing pad attachment. Clean the solution from the floor and allow to dry before applying a new polish surface. Use undiluted by hand to reach difficult areas, such as corners. A second application may be necessary for heavier build-up.